Where have I been?

Hi everyone!
I have been gone from my blog for quite some time now, this was mainly so I could focus on my new hobby, my new YouTube channel. I wanted to be able to fully focus on my channel without trying to juggle both my vlog channel and blog page.
Now I’ve got the swing of the whole YouTube world, I’m back and I’m so excited!

A lot has changed since I was last on here.
My son is now 2 years old! He’s talking, walking and driving me up the wall half the time, but he’s cute so I’ll let him off!

I am still living with my parents however me and my Dan are getting closer to being able to move out and start our own life as a family of three.

I am back at work! I can’t believe I’m saying this! If you knew how terrified I was to go back and leave my precious son, you’d not believe me either! But with the courage of my family and Dan, I am back, only part time but it will help us out a lot.

Life is good/stressful/crazy but I am here! Back at the blogging game and ready to kick some blogging butt!

I hope you enjoy the content I have planned and I can’t wait to share my life with you again!




No comments