Worst & Best Nappies | Tried & Tested


Who'd of ever thought it would be so hard to find the perfect nappy?!
Its taken me 8 MONTHS to find the perfect match for my son and its been a journey to say the least!
We've been through numerous poop explosions, wee incidents and smelly nappies, but finally, I've found my all time favourite nappies..

When my son was a newborn, Aldi's Mamia nappies were brilliant, I had no complains, until my child grew...
Noah is constantly having massive growth spurts and has moved up in nappy sizes extremely fast, so its been challenging to keep up with it all. Being a new mum, it can be frustrating, especially when you think they'll be in one sizes for a while, I had no idea; I guess I just learnt along the way!

My son is getting to the stage now were he's always on the move, he has just learnt to roll over, so its all GO from here!
Noah now wears size 4 nappies and as I now have a wider variety of styles and brands of nappies to look at, I wanted to find something that would be comfortable for when he's moving about.
For a while I looked into pull up nappies, but was always under the impression that they were more for toddlers, that were, say: walking, crawling and climbing.
After a while I realised that Noah will already fit in pull up's, therefore I thought there could be no harm in trying a few.

Noah now wears the Pampers Baby Dry pull up nappies.
We gave them a shot purely due to the fact that they were on offer when the baby event was on in Asda not long ago. Me and my partner didn't think they'd be right for him yet, however we were wrong.

These pull up's are such a life saver, I now don't have to worry about any leaking out of the nappy, these ones fit him like a glove.
The nappy at the waist is super stretchy, almost like a waistband, which means Noah's stomach isn't restricted and I don't have to worry that his nappy is on to tight.



     - "I would highly recommend these to any parent"

As you can see, Noah will not stay on his back anymore, now he's learnt to roll over, he's obsessed!
These nappies work wonders for wriggly babies like Noah. There basically like underpants!
Some nappies can feel really rough, almost like sand paper, these on the other hand are super soft and that's what I want for my son, I would hate for him to be uncomfortable all day!

So what's the worst nappies I've ever bought...

The Asda's Little Angel's nappies!
Not only do they feel rough, they also leak every time Noah wears one. We tried the Asda nappies as I use to enjoy testing different brands out, which is how I came across the Pampers Pull-Up's.
Although they are a brilliant price and on offer often, I would rather pay more for better quality.
I just really don't like these nappies, I find them to be a bit on the small size, Noah is a size 4, however in these nappies he has to wear size 5.
They may work better with other babies, its just a personal opinion of mine.

I'd love to know what your personal yay's and nay's are! Why not let me know in the comments :)

Thank you so much for reading.
Have a great weekend, until next time..
.

No comments