I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!



Well hello there!

I actually can't believe I'm saying this.... (excited scream)

I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!

I have wanted to start a channel on YouTube since I was a teenager.
Now I'm a mother, I have been obsessed with watching peoples daily vlogs/family blogs/day in the life vlogs, you name it!

Originally I wanted to start a beauty channel, however, I have gained multiple interests since being a teen, which means my YouTube channel will consist of a bit of everything! My main topic is parenting, however now I have my DREAM CAMERA, I can do my makeup videos I've been dying to do for years!

So why now?
For Valentine's Day, my partner, bought me the camera of my dreams!
I've been using the same Nikon camera for years and the quality just isn't up to my standards, but of course, when you can't afford the best equipment, you work with what you have; and that's exactly what I did.

So the camera I got was the CANON G7X MARK II..
I still can't believe I'm the proud owner of this camera, I'd of never been able to afford something this luxurious for a loooong time, meaning my YouTube dreams would be put on hold for even longer!

I cannot thank Dan enough for doing this for me, he knows how badly I've wanted to get going with this dream of mine, and its finally happening, earlier than expected.

I've uploaded four vlogs since having my new Canon camera and I've fallen in love with my new hobby! YouTube is just as amazing as I expected it to be, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and my channel.

I will still be posting on my blog as normal, whilst vlogging as well.
I love pushing myself to achieve more, and sometimes I can get myself worked up when I try to hard but this is a challenge worth accepting!
For those who don't know, I have quite severe social anxiety, therefore, even though I'm only talking to a camera, its still really tricky for me to get the hang of, and confidence! I hope by finally pushing myself to vlog more, I will gain some social confidence back.

I just wanted to share this news with my followers, as I hope you will also love my YouTube channel as much as you do with my blog.

I will insert my latest vlog for you to check out, please please subscribe, like or comment! It means the world to me when I get feedback from my videos.

And in no way are my vlogs perfect, but I'm progressing everyday!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you over on my channel - The Mama Diaries.

No comments