iCandy Peach Moonlight Pram | Review




As Noah is 7 months old now, I thought it would be an ideal time to do a review on Noah's pram, since we've had a good 7 months of testing it out. 

I have the iCandy Peach Moonlight pram which is a travel system, it comes with the carry cot and the pushchair which easily attach onto the frame of the pram.

When falling pregnant it came as a total shock, we were in no way prepared. We had to buy everything on a budget but luckily we had very supportive families who helped out whenever they could. This brings me to how we ended up choosing iCandy. 
My partners parents were kind enough to offer to buy our pram for us, this was a lovely surprise and we were extremely grateful.
Me and my partner had opposite ideas when it came to choosing a pram, meaning we had to come to a happy medium. After months of looking for the perfect pram, we came across the iCandy Peach Moonlight, which was on display in our local pram store, 'Simply Baby'. This pram is fab for many reasons, such as: variety of colour options, easy to disassemble and the fact this pram can be used from newborn to toddler, meaning we wouldn't have to folk out for another anytime soon. 
The iCandy Moonlight is super easy to push and also light weight, which is not what I was expecting from this pram as it looks quite bulky.

This pram is especially great for cold weather as the inside of the pushchair is lined with fleece type material, making it extra warm and snug, just like your baby is wrapped up in a duvet. 


One down side is that I don't drive which means having to use my parents car to get lifts anywhere, this means that its always a tight squeeze with having a full car majority of the time and having to fit both the pram frame and pushchair into the boot, unfortunately we have a small boot so the pushchair has to go on the back seat, or if the cars full, someone's knee, and trust me its a tight fit! This is not ideal when your in a rush, everything has to be put into the car prior to going out so were not rushing around last minute.

Now we get onto the price.. Before I say the price I just want to point out that if it wasn't for having the pram bought for us, I wouldn't have bought an iCandy purely due to the high price range, this pram would of been way out of my budget. I was never interested in a pram for the price, I was looking at Mothercare prams for a while as I liked the fact they were affordable, yet great quality. 

This pram cost a whooping £1060, and that was the SALE price! If I was to ever have more children I would be keeping this pram as for the price it was, I would want to get as much use out of it as possible! The great thing about this pram whilst on this particular subject is that the material is very high quality that my pram still looks brand new, even after pushing it around in rain, going through puddles and having baby food and milk spilt on it numerous times; which means if I was to use it again it should still look good as new! 

Overall this is a fabulous pram, however the price range would 100% put me off if I would of had to buy it myself. I believe (unless your a millionaire) that as a parent-to-be you want to be able to afford all the essentials and still have money left over for anymore baby bits you may need, although saying that, there are many brands out there who range their prams at a more reasonable price, so you still do have other options which is great.
I love the quality of every part of the iCandy Moonlight pram. There are so many great features, especially the spacious storage basket under the pram which makes shopping trips so much easier, that's one thing I'll miss when don't need to use a pram anymore, I actually have to carry my own bags!


You can buy add on's to this pram such as: cup holders, matching change bags, rain cover, clip-in sun protector umbrella and many more.

Head over to the iCandy website to check out the wide range of prams they have to offer.
Also if you want to check out Simply Baby, the store I bought this pram from who also stock popular/similar brands, then click here to be taken to their website.

Thank you so much for reading, until next time,


                                                                      

No comments