Dyefor | Phone Case | Review


Dyefor is a British company who create high quality phone cases, accessories, clothing and many more.
Dyefor offer personalised products, such as phone cases & homeware etc..
I'd heard of this company for a while, however only just decided to try my luck with them this year, I was not let down!

I didn't realise until doing my research on this brand and what they have to offer, how inexpensive their products are, I bought two personalised phone cases, both were only £9.00 each; and if that wasn't good enough for you, they also do free shipping!
Free shipping is such a bonus for me!

Last month I decided to buy my sister a new iPhone 6s for her 16th birthday, I always like to have a phone case on my phone as I'm a bugger for dropping mine, which was the main reason I wanted to get my sister a case.

I came across Dyefor after searching Google for 'Personalised iPhone Case' and straight away knew I was going to love this brand!
I spent a good half hour searching through the wide variety of choices I had, it was tough choosing which design I was going to stick with, there where many I was fond of.
I was extremely pleased with the phone case when it arrived, delivery was super fast and it only took 2 days which for free delivery is fantastic!

I was very jealous of my sisters new phone case, that I had to get one myself, there cheap enough so why not!?
I am obsessed with mine, I've had so many compliments as well as people asking me where I found it. My case adds a girly touch to my silver, bland iPhone 6 Plus.
The plastic that these cases are made from are great quality, the cases don't bend or snap easily and the plastic is thick enough to protect the back of the phone from scratches. 
This brand get a well deserved 5* review from me!

Dyefor don't just do cases for iPhone's, they also provide cases for: Samsung, Google & Sony mobiles, so your sure to find one to suit your phone!

If you like the look of these cases, why not treat yourself to one, click here to be taken to their website.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on social media for updates!

Until next time..


No comments