Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Seat | Review


Since my son turned 5 months old, he has hated lying down in the bath, the struggle of holding a wriggling baby who is refusing to lie down is a challenge. This is why I decided to start my search for a bath seat. I looked at tons of seats, however only one really took my fancy!
I wanted a bath seat which was going to be comfy and that would support my son well so he's not slipping around. One night I was on Amazon when I discovered the Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Seat, I'd heard of this brand before, but never seen this product. After reading lots of positive reviews this product instantly caught my attention, however, I am an extreme cheapskate and the price did put me off a little, £25 this bath seat cost, which I though was a bit of a rip of for what it was. After umming and arhhhing I decided to go with this seat, after all I'd rather of spent a bit more than what my budget was if I was going to have a happy, comfy baby during bath times.

The bath seat took two days to arrive and was packaged well. When unboxing, I had a very strong feeling I was going to love this product, and sure enough I was correct.

I've been using this bath seat for over two months now and I absolutely love it! I would recommend it to any parent, and can confidently say this is the best baby product I've spent money on. It definitely paid off to spend that extra money as the quality of this seat is fantastic! My son adores bath time now, I bath him daily as I know that he enjoys his 20 minutes of relaxing in the bubbles and playing with his toys, or should I say, eating his toys!

One great feature is that the legs of the seat have suction pads on that stick to the bottom of your bath, this makes the seat stay put so there's no need for worrying about it sliding about. The part of the seat which baby's bum sits on has little holes in, this keeps the water around the baby instead of blocking it off so your baby is getting cleaned whilst having fun playing - Its a win, win!

This seat is labelled for babies 6 months+, my son was 5 months when we first tried this seat out, he fit perfectly as he is pretty much the same size as a 6 month old. Noah doesn't slip about inside the seat, the rubber type material makes sure his cute little booty is gripped nice and snug.

As you can see from the photo, Noah is so relaxed, he loves the fact he can sit up, look at all the bubbles and be able to grab his bath toys that float around him. Bath times are a breeze now!

I couldn't rave about this product enough, I will be keeping up to date with this brand and seeing what other awesome products they have to offer.

Fancy having a look for yourself? Then click here to be taken to their official website.

Thanks for reading, until next time..


No comments